Friday, January 2, 2015

Parajumbles

Para jumbles also known as sentence construction are question in which you will be given couple of sentences and question will be to arrange them in a logical coherent paragraph and to make life simpler 4-5 options will be given to choose the correct answer, sounds easy right?.
Well that's what I thought, but after trying out few question it became very clear to me that this is one tough nut to break.
I was able to reduce the option to two but somehow almost always managed to pick the wrong option.
After a while I decided that I wont waste time in para-jumble but then I saw one of my friend solving these question with blazing speed and 90% accuracy. That's when it struck me, para-jumbles are doable and it would be stupid to leave them.
There was something that I was doing wrong so I went ahead to learn the art of solving para-jumble.








No comments:

Post a Comment